By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Derrie

Here is a list of all the postings Derrie has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Joint Genie
15/08/2010 21:47:06
Hello everyone

I have been hearing alot about a product called the joint genie and was wondering if any of you have had experience with this tool. It seems from there website to be a extremely strong and accurate way of joining but they would say that so any unbiased reviews would be very appricated.

Many thanks
Derrie
Thread: spare parts
24/04/2009 14:58:03

Hello everyone
 My brother has just brought a second hand scroll saw it all works fine but in transit he has lost one of the blade clamps. I have tried emailing the company but no joy i was wondering if anyone has any suggestions or web links i can try because i dont want him to lose interest in woodwork before he has even started the model is a multico promex ms22 any help will be most appreciated.

Many thanks Derrie
Thread: powdered baize
16/09/2008 20:28:00
Hello everyone i am in the middle of making a jewellery box and i wanted to finish the bottom with baize or felt and was told there was a product on the market that is a two part affair, a powder and a glue i cannot find such a product as yet please help
Thread: tealight holders
02/07/2008 22:13:00
Hello i was thinking of making tealight holders out of some leftover ash and other hardwoods and was wondering if anyone has any suggestion on any non flammable finishes. many thanks
Thread: powdered baize
16/09/2008 20:28:00
Hello everyone i am in the middle of making a jewellery box and i wanted to finish the bottom with baize or felt and was told there was a product on the market that is a two part affair, a powder and a glue i cannot find such a product as yet please help
Thread: tealight holders
02/07/2008 22:13:00
Hello i was thinking of making tealight holders out of some leftover ash and other hardwoods and was wondering if anyone has any suggestion on any non flammable finishes. many thanks
Thread: finding hardware
03/11/2007 23:00:00
Hello everyone im just starting to get into woodworking and decided to start with box making to hone basic skills but im having trouble finding hardware such as hinges, locks and all the other gubbings that go along with making sewing and jewellery boxes (something a bit different or unusual) have you any suggestions of websites or telephone numbers that may  help  many thanks derek         
Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker incorporating Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker inc Good Woodworking 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Wood Workers Workshop
Triton
Felder UK April 2016
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Transwave 2017
D&M Tools
Chippendale
D B Keighley
Tool Post
Turners Tool Box
Tormek
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact