By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for dennis wake

Here is a list of all the postings dennis wake has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: what price for product
03/11/2007 22:29:00

a friend and i have made a coffee table put don't know what price and were to sell it at. can any one help withe this problem. 

Thread: Finishing recipes
02/11/2007 22:16:00

thank you ben

was thinking about using sanding sealer and then lacquer .we are also making a standard lamp to go with the table and have used a lacquer on it and DE nib-ed it with wood turnings.this has turned out like glass. i applied the lacquer with a sponge and put 2 cotes on DE nibbing between coats.

Thread: Plastic Coating
02/11/2007 22:07:00
hi Steve i have used the finish you are on about on a tr4 dash board for a friend. it is easy to use and can be kept as liquid for a few days. if you put a few coats on rub it down with 400 grade sand paper then use a tack cloth to get rid of all the dust. good luck.
Thread: Finishing recipes
02/11/2007 21:55:00
a friend and i have been making a coffee table in locally felled sycamore but we do not know what to finish it with. has any one got any ideas.i have used oil and spray lacquer on turned projects.
Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker & Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker & Good Woodworking 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Felder UK April 2016
Craft Supplies
Robert Sorby
Triton
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Wood Workers Workshop
Transwave 2017
Tormek
Chippendale
D B Keighley
Turners Tool Box
D&M Tools
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact