By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Roger Hardwick

Here is a list of all the postings Roger Hardwick has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Woodwork Clubs
09/06/2008 20:59:00

Ben

I'm secretary of the Southern Fellowship of Woodworkers.  I put a thread on the forum recently to find out what other clubs are about.

One reply came from the Sussex Woodcraft Association which meets in Burgess Hill.

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/fablamorna/sussexwoodcraft.html 

Would it be possible to promote woodwork clubs on the website. 

The website for SFW is www.sfwoodworkers.co.uk  and we meet at the Mytchett Centre Camberley, Surrey.

Roger Hardwick

Thread: Woodwork Fellowship
09/06/2008 20:21:00

Mike

Likewise I will promote it with the Southern Fellowship of Woodworkers.  Our next meeting isn't till September but I'll mention it in our next newsletter.  How about a small box somewhere on the site to promote woodworking clubs like ours.

Roger H.

30/05/2008 18:12:00

Guys

Sorry about the missing s on the link. Web site is a bit basic but we don't have a Web master expert to create a better one without paying out good money for a web designer. 

Good to hear about the Sussex group.  Website not bad.  I'll be in Burgess Hill in June on a course with John Lloyd.

Roger

27/05/2008 17:52:00

Hello

I'm secretary of the Southern Fellowship of Woodworkers.  We meet at the Mytchett Centre, Mytchett, Camberley, Surrey.

The Fellowship meets on the 4th Thursday of the month September through to April. We have a website - www.sfwoodworker.co.uk.  We have guest speaker (professionals) to talk to us as well as our own members telling about items of furniture they have made an new tools they have purchased.  We would very much like fellow woodworkers to join us.  I would also like to know what other woodworker clubs are out there.

Thread: Woodwork Clubs
09/06/2008 20:59:00

Ben

I'm secretary of the Southern Fellowship of Woodworkers.  I put a thread on the forum recently to find out what other clubs are about.

One reply came from the Sussex Woodcraft Association which meets in Burgess Hill.

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/fablamorna/sussexwoodcraft.html 

Would it be possible to promote woodwork clubs on the website. 

The website for SFW is www.sfwoodworkers.co.uk  and we meet at the Mytchett Centre Camberley, Surrey.

Roger Hardwick

Thread: Woodwork Fellowship
09/06/2008 20:21:00

Mike

Likewise I will promote it with the Southern Fellowship of Woodworkers.  Our next meeting isn't till September but I'll mention it in our next newsletter.  How about a small box somewhere on the site to promote woodworking clubs like ours.

Roger H.

30/05/2008 18:12:00

Guys

Sorry about the missing s on the link. Web site is a bit basic but we don't have a Web master expert to create a better one without paying out good money for a web designer. 

Good to hear about the Sussex group.  Website not bad.  I'll be in Burgess Hill in June on a course with John Lloyd.

Roger

27/05/2008 17:52:00

Hello

I'm secretary of the Southern Fellowship of Woodworkers.  We meet at the Mytchett Centre, Mytchett, Camberley, Surrey.

The Fellowship meets on the 4th Thursday of the month September through to April. We have a website - www.sfwoodworker.co.uk.  We have guest speaker (professionals) to talk to us as well as our own members telling about items of furniture they have made an new tools they have purchased.  We would very much like fellow woodworkers to join us.  I would also like to know what other woodworker clubs are out there.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker & Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker & Good Woodworking 

Support Our Partners
Marriott & Co
Craft Supplies
Robert Sorby
Triton
Wood Workers Workshop
Felder UK April 2016
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Transwave 2017
D&M Tools
Chippendale
Turners Tool Box
D B Keighley
Tormek
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact