By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Jamie

Here is a list of all the postings Jamie has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: New Yankee Workshop
31/12/2007 00:17:00

Hi All

A couple of sites that might be of interest if you want to buy from the NYW site. I havn't used either site yet. hope this is helpful

Jamie

http://www.borderlinx.com/?gclid=CJymjsGwjo0CFRDXEAodGHjJjQ

http://www.shopanyamericanstore.com/index.php

17/12/2007 01:03:00

Hi Roger

I have to admit I'm a bit of a fan of Norm, I think a lot of the appeal is the editing and production of the show, very little or no time taken showing you the time consuming or boring bits, like measuring out or setting up machines. We have had a couple of attempts to "Copy" the format probably the "Great Brittish Woodshop" being the closest, although they had to get an Australian presenter. Norm has his detractors but if we're honest he's probably done a lot towards getting folk into woodworking, so he uses a dado cutter which seems to upset some folk (I use one on my Shopsmith, a great bit of kit). Back to your thread would be nice if Norm visited our shores, maybe touring a bit, so that more folk would get a chance to see and possibly chat to the man. It's after midnight, so if I've rambled on plesase forgive me 

Thread: Welcome
24/09/2007 00:16:00

Hi all

Just signed up, looking forward to amalgamating my two hobbies, woodwork and computing.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker & Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker & Good Woodworking 

Support Our Partners
Felder UK April 2016
Marriott & Co
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Wood Workers Workshop
Robert Sorby
Triton
Transwave 2017
Craft Supplies
Chippendale
D&M Tools
Turners Tool Box
Tormek
D B Keighley
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact