By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Gareth Lewis

Here is a list of all the postings Gareth Lewis has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Saw vice
20/11/2009 17:33:09
Thanks Andy.
18/11/2009 11:02:42
Hi Andy

Thanks very much for the info on the sharpening horse. As a bit of a cleptomaniac I still have a copy of issue 159, thus I have found the relavent article.

Just one query the drawing shows a square cut to the leg at the hinge and the photo shows a sloping cut. I assume it would be better with a sloping cut  with a slight differnce in the slope angle between the two components in order to exagerate slightly thepinching effect agains t the faces of the saw.

Thanks again 

Gareth
13/11/2009 21:32:04
Some time in the past Andy did an an piece on a saw vice that fitted in a bench vice does any one know when and which magazine.
Thread: Airmaster 0.5 hp Compressors
16/09/2008 16:18:00
Does any one happen to own a an Airmaster Tiger 0.5 hp compressor manufactured around 1998 (2 amp). I have just been given one which thankfully works but has a damaged safety gauge. Apparantly I need the model number to find the correct gauge. The problem is that this information has been worn away.    
16/09/2008 16:18:00
Does any one happen to own a an Airmaster Tiger 0.5 hp compressor manufactured around 1998 (2 amp). I have just been given one which thankfully works but has a damaged safety gauge. Apparantly I need the model number to find the correct gauge. The problem is that this information has been worn away.    
Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker incorporating Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker inc Good Woodworking 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Wood Workers Workshop
Felder UK April 2016
Triton
Transwave 2017
Tool Post
D B Keighley
Chippendale
Turners Tool Box
Tormek
D&M Tools
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact