By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Clare Hiscock

Here is a list of all the postings Clare Hiscock has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Listen up all you Woodturners...
27/10/2009 08:59:15
Good Morning,

Dennis, I like this idea and will put it to the events team, we would need a better idea of how many others would as generous as to donate their work...?

Thanks

Clare
26/10/2009 10:05:06
Hello All!

Great news from our friends at Robert Sorby; they will be contributing a six-piece set of turning tools as a prize in each category of the turning competition!

Regards

Clare

21/10/2009 14:45:04
Hi All,

Just to confirm that the competition is open entry "Turn Anything", Entry Forms will be avaliable in the next couple of weeks.

We look forward to seeing all of your work!

Thanks

Clare
Thread: Phone Sales
22/09/2009 12:52:53
22/09/2009 12:38:12
I'm afraid it doesn't apply to Practical Woodworking.

Thanks

Clare
22/09/2009 11:47:10
I can confirm that this is a genuine offer. The way it works is if you are a subscriber to one of these 2 magazines you will be offered the opportunity to subscribe to the one you are not subscribed to for £1 per issue which is £13 for a year.

Please do contact Heather with any queries heather.morrison@myhobbystore.com

Kind Regards

Clare

Event Sales
Thread: Magazines
26/10/2007 17:13:00
Hi Gordon, Practical Woodworking is still avaliable as a quarterly Bookazine, with a brighter , fresher design, extra pages and even more projects and tips. It now has a 3 month shelf life. Each new quarterly edition will have Themed section. However, there will be plenty of mainstream woodworking news,tips, general projects and techniques. We are also now printing on non-reflective paper that is much easier to read under workshop lighting and will give readers a chance to make on ther page. Next Issue on sale 23rd Nov I hope that this is of some help Clare
Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker incorporating Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker inc Good Woodworking 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Felder UK April 2016
Wood Workers Workshop
Triton
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Transwave 2017
D B Keighley
D&M Tools
Tool Post
Turners Tool Box
Chippendale
Tormek
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact