By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Clare Hiscock

Here is a list of all the postings Clare Hiscock has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Alexandra Palace Show
14/03/2010 23:07:05
Hi All, 

Just wanted to say sorry there are no updates regarding comp winners yet (They were announced at the show but apparently there was a problem with my PA and not everyone heard me - not loud enough!-Sorry!) 

I have just got home after a very enjoyable few days, good to know so many had a good time! I will be updating and contacting the winners that were not there at the show to receive/collect your prizes once I get into the office in the morning! So watch this space!

There were some amazing items on display in the turning comp, we will of course learn from this years for display (very difficult to get the Do Not Touch policed so items will be more clearly labeled next year and barriers will be in place  )

I hope you all had a good time and we look forward to making 2011 bigger and better (planning starts tomorrow!)

See you next year!

Clare 

Thread: Get Woodworking Live! Who will be there....?
05/03/2010 17:23:55
One week to go!!!!! 

Clare  
Thread: good luck for the comp
24/02/2010 16:55:48
So sorry for not getting back to you sooner, I have been extremely busy tying up last bits and bobs for GWL.

I'd would prefer that you sent entry form to me prior to the show so that I get an idea of how many entries we will have at the show, although you will not be "turned" away if you would rather bring this to the show.

Please note that photocopies are fine 

Again, please except my apologies for not replying sooner. 

any urgent queries please email me direct clare.hiscock@myhobbystore.com

Many Thanks  

Clare  

Edited By sparky on 24/02/2010 19:25:11

17/02/2010 17:29:19
also....

Peak Tools
Frhei Drill Bits
Merton College
Craft Lighting
Woodworkers Workshop

Check out www.getwoodworkinglive.co.uk for all attractions and traders, tickets are selling fast!

17/02/2010 17:24:42
New Traders added today....

GMC group
British Woodworking
Hamilton Beverstock
Dapen Ltd
MWM Machinery
NMA Agencies
Carroll Tools
Toolstop
Joint Genie
Magic Tools

.....and the list goes on!  
Thread: Bad News
04/02/2010 16:35:41
Hi Ian, 

So sorry to hear that, I just wanted to pass on our best wishes from all of us at MyHobbyStore and Get Woodworking Live.

Kindest Regards

Clare  
Thread: Turning Comp-Who is entering?
04/02/2010 10:55:06
Hi All,  

You can post entries to us at MyHobbyStore Ltd, Hadlow House, 9 High Street, Green Street Green, Orpington, Kent BR6 6BG (please note all entries posted will need to arrive no later than 9th March)

Please note that we do need the entry forms returned also.

All terms and conditions are stated in the entry form. I am thinking of holding a forum auction the week after the show, with all proceeds going to Haiti ? If you wish your item to be posted, you will need to pay fro postage and packaging. 

See you there!

Clare 
03/02/2010 14:16:40
Hi All, 

Just trying to get an idea of how many turning comp entries we are to expect at Get Woodworking Live? Don't forget you can enter via post or deliver your entry to the show. Judging to take place on Sunday 14th

Look forward to seeing all of your hard work

25/01/2010 12:50:07
Not long to go now.....!

New traders added in the last week include

T & J Tools,

Rustins,

Woodturning Cruises with Odd Erik

Meantime Design

Plus more to be announced!

We are also excited to present Institute of Carpenters and North London Woodturners to the event.

Hope to see you there....

Clare  

Thread: Rob Cosman
08/01/2010 14:59:42
Hi Bunny, 

Why not ask him yourself at Get Woodworking Live 12th -14th March @ Alexandra Palace?Rob will be running demonstrations and and question and answer sessions throughout the event. 

Hope to see you there.

Clare  
Thread: Listen up all you Woodturners...
08/01/2010 11:30:27
Hello, 

Anyone having problems getting hold of entry form it is in current issues for GW and TWW,  please contact me clare.hiscock@myhobbystore.com and I will post to you.

I look forward to seeing all your entries

Clare  
08/01/2010 09:46:45
Also don't forget our exciting competitions and fantastic demonstrators please see www.getwoodworkinglive.co.uk  for our full list of attractions! 

Tickets are on sale now  

Edited By sparky on 08/01/2010 10:36:34

08/01/2010 09:44:34
Hi All, 

Get Woodworking Live 2010 is rapidly  approaching, we have the following exhibitors confirmed.....and many exciting demonstrators, look forward to seeing you there  

Edited By Patrick Astill on 19/09/2013 15:58:46

09/12/2009 12:19:50
The entry form is now available to download! 
Thread: We're at Harrogate!
23/11/2009 13:06:51
Entry forms for Turning comp is what I meant to say, tickets are actually on sale now!
23/11/2009 13:05:31
Hello!

Well, we made it back from Harrogate at about 11pm last night once we had the van towed by a JCB after getting stuck in the mud lol! We had a great show and it was fantastic to meet our readers, I know that Andy had a fab time too.

We hope to meet even more of you at www.getwoodworkinglive.co.uk in March, I have been told that entry forms will be avaliable on line from end of next week at the latest.

Clare x
20/11/2009 09:32:58
Hello All,

If you are at the Harrogate show this weekend, don't forget to pop by the MyHobbyStore Stand and say hello!
Andy King will be on hand today and tomorrow to answer your woodworking questions. Hope to see you there!

Clare
Thread: Get Woodworking Live website is Live!
13/11/2009 12:24:12
Hello All!

Get Woodworking Live show now has it's very own website http://www.getwoodworkinglive.co.uk/index.html

Please see here for all updated information regarding our New show launching March 2010.

I look forward to seeing you there

Clare
Thread: Get Woodworking Live meet-up
29/10/2009 08:54:53
Those of you who are attending Harrogate Show in November- MyHobbyStore will have a trade stand there if you want to use it as a meeting point. Andy King will be manning the stand on Friday and Saturday.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Clare
28/10/2009 14:24:04
Thanks guys, I have passed these details on to the events team and hopw to let you know if it is something we can do soon.

Happy Turning
Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker incorporating Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker inc Good Woodworking 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Felder UK April 2016
Wood Workers Workshop
Triton
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Transwave 2017
D B Keighley
D&M Tools
Tool Post
Turners Tool Box
Chippendale
Tormek
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact