By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Clare Hiscock

Here is a list of all the postings Clare Hiscock has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: And the winner is.......
17/03/2011 16:08:29
I have replied
17/03/2011 14:26:01
Hi Julian,

the is Shiela Gomez!!!

Many Thanks

Clare
15/03/2011 17:18:13
There are more to follow, its just taking a long time....!
15/03/2011 17:17:31

Thread: GWL DVD!
15/03/2011 16:05:49
►► Richard Raffan Live DVD filmed at Get Woodworking Live ◄◄ 
Now avaliable from MyHobbyStore Ltd!!! Its a great DVD featuring Richard Raffan at the 2010 show.

Edited By sparky on 15/03/2011 21:04:15

Thread: And the winner is.......
15/03/2011 16:03:34
I am trying to get photos up but keep getting an error message....will keep trying!!!!
15/03/2011 15:44:42
Sorry for the slight delay in getting this announced.........

PRESTIGE
1st Prize: Rodney Page - Slatted Vase
2nd Prize: Basil Gridley - Lattice Bowl
3rd Prize: Brian Stainton- Pair of Dishes

ENTHUSIAST
1st Prize: Rosemari Annetta- Geometry Group
2nd Prize: Colin Spain- Rolled Edge Bowl Rippled Sycamore and Oak
3rd Prize: Derek Lane- Gym Ball Box

Congrats to you all. The judges were Jennie Starbuck, Richard Raffan and Les Thorne.

Pictures to follow.......!
Thread: Get Woodworking Live 2011
31/01/2011 09:11:42
More......

Hamilton Beverstock
Hope Woodturning
Irwin
J & A Hynd
Jardin De France
Kirjes
Langdon (London)
Lincolnshire Woodcraft
Mafell
Makita
NMA Agencies Ltd
Panasonic
Peak Tools
Phil Irons
Record Power
Robert Sorby
Rocking Horse Shop
Scheppach
Startrite
Straight Lines Ltd

Edited By sparky on 31/01/2011 11:36:19

31/01/2011 09:06:54
Good Morning All,

The website guys are super busy at the moment but the site will be updated as soon as they can. In the meantime I can confirm that show dates are 11th and 12th March. This is now a two day event. I will ask that corrections are made.

Please see below for a list of traders attending

A harrison Woodturning and Timber
Abranet Sanding
Anglian Chemicals Ltd
Antique Tools
Ashley Iles
Bessy
Bosch Ltd
Chestnut Products
Chichester College
Classic Hand Tools
Craft Lighting
Craft Supplies
Credence
Deep In Wood
Fein Power Tools
Felder KG
Festool
Frank Howard Tools & Fittings

Edited By sparky on 31/01/2011 11:38:04

Thread: Ally Pally- Lets meet up!
18/01/2011 09:15:13
As requested, this thread is for you to discuss your plans for attendng Get Woodworking Live. A great place to a put faces to names and meet your fellow forum members!
Thread: Ally Pally Turnng competition
11/01/2011 09:13:10
I am very much looking forward to seeing you all in March! XXX
10/01/2011 12:11:07
Hi Ron,

Thank you for your feedback, I am aware that there were some issues with last years competition and these were addressed at the beginning of the year.

This year we will have items siplayed in a secure area, either in Cabniets or behind rope barriers, this area will be manned at all times. We will also have a set "signing in" and "signing out" area and ensure that all items are clearly labelled.

The competition is again split into two categories, Prestiege and Novice. These will be clearly marked.

I will also ensure that there is sufficent photos taken of all items.

Kindest Regards

Clare
Thread: European Woodworking Show
29/09/2010 10:48:59
Just to let you all know that Get Woodworking Live will be exhibiting at http://www.europeanwoodworkingshow.eu this weekend!

Andy King will be manning the stand and selling advanced tickets to Get Woodworking Live 2011, if you pre-book your ticket this weekend with Andy you will save 25% of the overall ticket cost, this price will ONLY be avaliable at Cressing Temple Barns.

Please pop by the stand and put any of your Good Woodworking queries to Andy and Darren
Thread: European Woodworking Show
29/09/2010 10:37:32
Hello!

Just to let you all know that Get Woodworking Live will be exhibiting at http://www.europeanwoodworkingshow.eu this weekend!

Andy King will be manning the stand and selling advanced tickets to Get Woodworking Live 2011, if you pre-book your ticket this weekend with Andy you will save 25% of the overall ticket cost, this price will ONLY be avaliable at Cressing Temple Barns.

Please pop by the stand and put any of your Good Woodworking queries to Andy and Darren

Thanks

Clare
Thread: Rob Cosman
11/08/2010 09:19:06
Rob will be returning to www.getwoodworkinglive.co.uk  March 2011! If you missed him this year, why not come along and meet the man himself!
Thread: Get Woodworking Live 2011
22/06/2010 15:30:49
Hello all!

We are very pleased to announce that Get Woodworking Live will be returning in March 2011 at Alexandra Palace! Work began on next years show as we got back to the office after this years event!

Richard Raffan, Rob Cosman and Bob Neil have already signed up, and Bob will running our first ever hands on workshop!

This year the show will be themed "woodworking in the garden", with Alan Holtham again creating an amazing raffle prize (soon to be announced!)

Keep an eye on www.getwoodworkinglive.co.uk for regular updates

I look forward to making 2011 event better!

Thanks

Clare x
Thread: wheres my number
28/05/2010 11:30:50
Hi Trevor, 

If you would like to PM me your telephone number (not on the forum!) I will have one of  the Subscription Team call you direct. (I work for the Events Department so not directly connected to Subs) 

Kind Regards 

Clare Hiscock

Thread: AUCTION!!!!!!!
13/04/2010 09:23:40
Winners 
 Bear- Mark
 Pierced  Pot- Sad Sam 
 Apple with stoppers- Alan T
 Wine bottle with stoppers- Julian
 Pewter Pot- Julian

Thank you all, we will send out your goodies this week! Please ensure you have sent me your payment details/adr.

Kindest Regards

Clare  
07/04/2010 12:03:50
Thanks for Bidding guys, the money will be going here towards the Haiti earthquake fund 

http://www.dec.org.uk/donate_now

Please send cheques either made payable direct to the fund or to MyHobbyStore Ltd and we will send money to the organization. Once we receive your cheque (or proof of donation) we will send you your item. Any queries please call me on 01689 869886 or PM me with your address. 

Our adr is MyHobbyStore Ltd
PO Box 718
Orpington
Kent
BR6 1AP

Many Thanks

Clare  

30/03/2010 16:48:47
Bidding closes 12 noon on Friday!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget all funds to go to Haiti  
Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker incorporating Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker inc Good Woodworking 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Triton
Transwave 2017
Wood Workers Workshop
Felder UK April 2016
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Chippendale
Turners Tool Box
Tormek
Tool Post
D&M Tools
D B Keighley
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact