By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Wolfie

Here is a list of all the postings Wolfie has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Jewellery box
14/03/2009 12:38:53

OPJ

yes it is a bit on the big side but I'm useless at design so I followed the plan in the mag. I really don't know how long it took me with being in and out but I'm sure it was more than a week

Ian
Thread: rocker
13/03/2009 23:33:49

I would love to be able to build that chair too but I know my limitations!
13/03/2009 23:10:54

Hi Derek, I must say I am really impressed by your rocking chair, its fantastic. It must have taken an age to build! Is it your own design or did you have plans for it? in any case you are due congratulations!

Ian
13/03/2009 22:47:44

Hi Baz, thanks for that, I only wish I had that box filled but to be honest it has never been used! I think your turned flowers and your burr bowl are really good. If that is your first attempt  can't wait to see your next projects!

Ian
Thread: Multi-talented
13/03/2009 22:30:40

Hi Richard, thanks for your comments. I had a look at your album and you certainly don't look like a beginner! You have made some lovely turnings and that car is a real gem!

Ian
13/03/2009 20:22:36

Hi there Derek, thanks for that. The box was in a magazine and I tried to copy it. The panels at the side have hooks at the top to hang necklaces etc.
Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker incorporating Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker inc Good Woodworking 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Transwave 2017
Felder UK April 2016
Triton
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Wood Workers Workshop
D&M Tools
Tormek
Turners Tool Box
Chippendale
D B Keighley
Tool Post
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact