By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Alan Puncher

Here is a list of all the postings Alan Puncher has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Dunlop Powerbase
10/03/2020 16:45:13

If anybody needs the instructions for the Dunlop Powerbase I have an original manual of 43 pages. I have 3 of these units but only 2 sets of the main control arms and accessories. These are very good pieces of woodworking equipment and get used as a work table, saw table, router table and anything that you might want to use it for. I am not permitted to put on my contact details but I am sure if you want to contact me you will find a way!!!!

Thread: Dunlop Powerbase
18/02/2010 14:10:30
Hi Chris,

Have only just seen your request.  I hope that Roger was able to give you the photo copy of the instructions, if not I have two of the units and a full set of instructions and spares diagrams.  Please let me know if you still need the copy.

Excellent units, used all the time in my garage/workshop.  Shame they are out of production, I bought mine over 20 years ago and haven't seen them advertised again.

Kind regards,

Alan
Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker & Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker & Good Woodworking 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Triton
Felder UK April 2016
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Robert Sorby
Craft Supplies
Wood Workers Workshop
Marriott & Co
Transwave 2017
Chippendale
D B Keighley
D&M Tools
Turners Tool Box
Tormek
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact