By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Dave Lines

Here is a list of all the postings Dave Lines has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Dust Control
14/04/2020 09:32:42

Dave is right, dust air purifiers are specially tailored to do the job. Just make sure the one you get suits the size of the room, check the specs to see which is OK for you. A few options you can find and compare here **LINK**, maybe it helps. I recommend you put an accent on HEPA filtration as even the smallest-size particles are removed from the air with this technology. Other than that. you should take noise into consideration too as a loud purifier can really be annoying if you use it in your workspace.

Thread: Drilling through hard wood
13/04/2020 10:25:33

I think Robert is right on this one.

Thread: Glue for MDF
12/04/2020 12:57:25

Polyurethane glue works just fine as I know of.

Thread: Woodworking Project Basics - What Is Joinery?
08/04/2020 09:59:06

Really nice work there, Jas. It's hard to find vids where everything is so well structured and laid out for the viewer.

Thread: "fox" ukulele
06/04/2020 09:14:37

Nice work there, great details!

Thread: Dust Control
01/04/2020 10:10:18

Get air purifiers for dust removal, as many as you consider needed to cover all the areas in your home, a really hefty one for your workshop, and you're done. These devices are specially manufactured to collect dust from the air so that your allergy won't trigger anymore and you can breathe as you did your entire life. And btw, it's a more common issue than you'd think.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker incorporating Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker inc Good Woodworking 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Triton
Transwave 2017
Felder UK April 2016
Wood Workers Workshop
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Tormek
D&M Tools
D B Keighley
Turners Tool Box
Chippendale
Tool Post
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact