By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Drake Frosts

Here is a list of all the postings Drake Frosts has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Removing rust from hand tools
30/01/2020 18:03:21
I tried a lot of tools to clean my tools from rust, but to the end nothing worked.
My friend advised me to go to Contractosfinder, in large companies they use some kind
of liquid that they buy in large quantities and the man helped me with the help of this liquid to clean my tools.

Edited By Drake Frosts on 30/01/2020 18:06:52

Thread: Do you pay tax on sold products?
28/01/2020 16:47:41
My friend has a hobby, he makes vintage wood cars, he recently started selling it, he did not know or he needed to pay tax, but he was very worried about it. If he began to pay taxes, he would lose money. Therefore, he simply added a percentage of tax to the price.

Thread: disabled woodworkers
28/01/2020 16:43:03
Posted by Brian Ducker on 14/10/2019 17:49:39:

Hi all.

New the forum.

Two stokes in Jan. 2015.

Only use of the right side of my body.

I managed Small projects until I was confident.

Until just recently my projects even showing on my YouTube channel was ok, but I feel now as I get better just putting adaptions to use tools safely and show other disabled people that's what's possible.

And as Ralph woodworking doesn't need to be focus on disabled people.

I've made large items (fish tank stands, cabinets etc.) and fully abled people are inspired.

It may take longer, more use of what challenge you, I.e. clamp wood or marking up one handed...there's always a way.

Apart from the Therapy I get its all about enjoying and learning.

Looking farward to showing what I've been up to in the workshop.

Thank you for allowing me to reply.

ATB

Bri

Wow, well done! Many people with disabilities are afraid to even try, they think that they will not succeed. The main thing is faith in yourself and a desire to do something. My friend was injured and for a long time was not confident in himself, did not want to move on. But seeing an example of people like you, he overcame it. Have a nice day!

Thread: Early Christmas boxes
28/01/2020 16:37:46
Wow, that’s very nice! My children would be delighted with this. I would like to make them something like next Christmas. I am sure this would be a great gift not only for children, well done!

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker & Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker & Good Woodworking 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Transwave 2017
Felder UK April 2016
Wood Workers Workshop
Marriott & Co
Robert Sorby
Triton
Craft Supplies
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Tormek
D B Keighley
Chippendale
D&M Tools
Turners Tool Box
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact