By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for George Lewis

Here is a list of all the postings George Lewis has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Great high chair for my buddy
27/08/2019 09:56:38
Posted by George Lewis on 19/08/2019 14:04:48:

Hi there! I'm thinking of a solid wooden high chair for my little son, do you know what are popular nowadays? I need one easy to clean and adjustable for different age. Or maybe you know where to get a DIY how to make up such chair. Thanks!

So I decided to update my post in case if someone will be faced with the same issue. First I wanted to find a DIY for a chair but then my wife told it wouldn't be safe as I'm not a professional. After a bit of arguing we decided to buy a new one after all. Well, I've been looking for a high chair which my wife would like and it was a bit hard to deal with it but we did. After reading dozens of forums and posts like this one (a pretty good one detailed review) **LINK** we decided to buy Graco 6 in 1 chair ajustable and easy to clean. Now my wife is happy, my son is happy, that's the main point. You can change the reclining position, the backheight and footrest so this chair will grow with my buddy. Hope this will help anyone!

27/08/2019 09:49:53
Posted by Derek Lane on 19/08/2019 18:00:15:

I think the easiest thing to do is search the internet images and find one you like and work from that. I have no experience of making a high chair and that is where I would start.

Sorry can't be any more help than that

Yeah. I did the same, thanks!

19/08/2019 14:04:48

Hi there! I'm thinking of a solid wooden high chair for my little son, do you know what are popular nowadays? I need one easy to clean and adjustable for different age. Or maybe you know where to get a DIY how to make up such chair. Thanks!

Thread: Early Christmas boxes
13/08/2019 13:42:31

Hah I'm also thinking to start preparing present. Great work! Thinking of making Christmas wooden decorations. I'm fed up breaking glass balls

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker incorporating Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker inc Good Woodworking 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Wood Workers Workshop
Felder UK April 2016
Triton
Transwave 2017
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
D&M Tools
Turners Tool Box
Tool Post
D B Keighley
Tormek
Chippendale
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact