By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for denys GRAHAM

Here is a list of all the postings denys GRAHAM has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Sip scroll saw and others
23/02/2015 11:24:56

any suggestions Hi Ron & Dave. Much appreciate your suggestions.Actualy I did suspect the n v r. Switch as well.as I opend it up to check connections etc. All seemed fine but of course with the electronic components it would not be detectable on visual inspection. Am I correct in assuming that the capacitor is part of the n v r assembly. I have some experience of minor electronic project etc so will have a go and let you know before it getsscraped

21/02/2015 15:31:37

I bought a SIP scroll saw several years ago and apart from an initial 10 min try out has just sat in my workshop supposedly collecting dust. Now that I need it to cut out templates it is not working at all. Checked the electrics fuse which needed replacing and ensured that the mechanical movement was free and had not seized up. However when pressing the on switch there is a quiet buzzing but no other movement. I have rotated the motor connection to the arm drive which moves freely. My suspicions are with the motor but it is really unused. Do I just give up and get another or can anyone suggest how I might retrieve this DENYS.

Thread: Fox F36=527C
05/02/2015 17:13:17

Thanx Paul will do

05/02/2015 12:36:00

Have been perusing various table saws in the cheaper range and came across the Fox F36-527 . on further investigation discovered that they also have a C version but this is not available for purchase from any UK based dealers.

Have tried emailing and phoning Fox machines in Italy but all emails none deliverable and no answer to phone.

Does anyone know

(1) If and where this machine can be purchased

(2) have Fox closed down or relocated with a different contact details

Thanx

Denys

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker incorporating Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker inc Good Woodworking 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Wood Workers Workshop
Triton
Felder UK April 2016
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Transwave 2017
Tool Post
Turners Tool Box
D B Keighley
D&M Tools
Chippendale
Tormek
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact