By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Robster

Here is a list of all the postings Robster has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Teds woodworking.com
03/10/2014 21:12:05

Paul, good point. I've done further research and I concur. I've read a lot of negative things about the product so I'm going to avoid it.

01/10/2014 16:24:59

I've also read a lot about these guys recently, while i was looking for plans. I found this review site to be helpful, a real non-biased look at the product and what it includes.

I'm not sure that I would buy the product because I've heard many accounts of getting sent spam mail and that the plans you receive are just rehashed from many different places. In the end, do your own due diligence I suppose.

Thread: off centre turning
01/10/2014 16:17:33

Very nicely done and easy to follow. I like the finished product, looks such high quality.

Thread: First Hand Made Project
01/10/2014 00:11:05

Hi Gareth. It's always tough when you start out, you tend to see a lot of the more obvious mistakes and things you would have done differently, but its all part of the learning experience. I think it looks great for a first attempt and you should definitely keep at it!

Thread: I'm only a Trainee
01/10/2014 00:07:54

Man thats awesome, my son would love something like that, hes totally head over heels for thomas the train. How many hours did you put into this and did you build this from any plans, or just using pictures as models?

Thread: Looking for Plans
01/10/2014 00:00:23

Hello,

I just found this forum. I've been searching for woodworking plans. It seems like everything I find is really expensive or really confusing. Does anyone have a good resource for projects/plans that doesnt cost a lot of money? I'm specifically looking for an outdoor shed plan and also some indoor chairs. Thanks.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker & Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker & Good Woodworking 

Support Our Partners
Marriott & Co
Robert Sorby
Transwave 2017
Wood Workers Workshop
Triton
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Craft Supplies
Felder UK April 2016
D&M Tools
Turners Tool Box
Chippendale
D B Keighley
Tormek
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact