By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Roy Oxley 1

Here is a list of all the postings Roy Oxley 1 has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Spindle Moulder Tooling
07/02/2018 18:33:44

Hi all

Do any woodworkers out there no where I can get hold of a Euroblock 40mm 45 degree mitre lock cutters and limiters. I have tried all the usual places ebay, manufacturers, trend etc. I can obtain a router cutter easily enough but owning a spindle moulder I would like to use it. I know that I can use the router bit in the moulder but there isn't enough RPM to get a decent finish. I can buy a purpose made block but I do not like the idea of laying out £284 plus vat when a vast array of profile cutters are between £10-£20. Any recommendations would be greatly received.

Thread: poor quality paper
03/05/2017 19:23:16

Hi Mark

Yesterday I received my copy of the woodworker and I must say that the feel and quality of the pages is very poor the texture is almost as bad a newsprint. I pay for a quality mag, are you going to reduce the price to allow for the paper. Thankfully the content has maintained a very high standard.

Best regards

Roy K Oxley

Thread: ELU 1251 Radial Arm Saw Manual
30/07/2013 15:33:36

Hi Mate

Thanks for that, My email is rko1405@gmail.com.

Best regards

Roy

28/07/2013 23:46:38

Hi all, has anyone got a copy of the ELU 1251 Radial Arm saw manual

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker & Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker & Good Woodworking 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Wood Workers Workshop
Transwave 2017
Triton
Marriott & Co
Robert Sorby
Felder UK April 2016
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Craft Supplies
Turners Tool Box
Chippendale
Tormek
D&M Tools
D B Keighley
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact