By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Roy Oxley 1

Here is a list of all the postings Roy Oxley 1 has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Spindle Moulder Tooling
07/02/2018 18:33:44

Hi all

Do any woodworkers out there no where I can get hold of a Euroblock 40mm 45 degree mitre lock cutters and limiters. I have tried all the usual places ebay, manufacturers, trend etc. I can obtain a router cutter easily enough but owning a spindle moulder I would like to use it. I know that I can use the router bit in the moulder but there isn't enough RPM to get a decent finish. I can buy a purpose made block but I do not like the idea of laying out £284 plus vat when a vast array of profile cutters are between £10-£20. Any recommendations would be greatly received.

Thread: poor quality paper
03/05/2017 19:23:16

Hi Mark

Yesterday I received my copy of the woodworker and I must say that the feel and quality of the pages is very poor the texture is almost as bad a newsprint. I pay for a quality mag, are you going to reduce the price to allow for the paper. Thankfully the content has maintained a very high standard.

Best regards

Roy K Oxley

Thread: ELU 1251 Radial Arm Saw Manual
30/07/2013 15:33:36

Hi Mate

Thanks for that, My email is rko1405@gmail.com.

Best regards

Roy

28/07/2013 23:46:38

Hi all, has anyone got a copy of the ELU 1251 Radial Arm saw manual

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker incorporating Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker inc Good Woodworking 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Triton
Wood Workers Workshop
Transwave 2017
Felder UK April 2016
Tormek
Chippendale
Tool Post
Turners Tool Box
D B Keighley
D&M Tools
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact