By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Mark Cass

Here is a list of all the postings Mark Cass has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Shared spaces
17/06/2015 20:25:00

Does anyone have any experience of sharing a workspace? A friend of mine is looking for somewhere down this way (Brighton) and it's looking like sharing may have to be the way forward. I know that there's a lot of luck involved, but I'd be bald to hear of any experiences or suggestions that might make deciding a bit easier. MC

Thread: Scale ruler..
24/06/2013 21:59:13

Nice job Simon, I like a scale up! Makes a nice change from biro on a door frame

Thread: Domino fetish!
10/06/2013 21:58:20

Mailee, I'm right with you on that, I love my Domino too! It's a great tool and really versatile; I made half a conservatory in a day with mine a couple of years back. Did get sunburnt though...

Thread: Vacuum press..
02/04/2013 21:41:07

Thanks lads, couple of good suggestions there, I had no idea you could get them so cheaply!

Cheers,

Mark

29/03/2013 11:11:07

I don't expect I'm the only one in the workshop today (Good Friday); when you're self-employed I find that all days are pretty much the same.

So, I'm making a little desk unit and am planning on a spot of laminating for a serpentine drawer front. I've got the pro vacuum kit, but does anyone know where I can pick up a cheapo bag for it?

Obviously I'm prepared to shell out for the real thing, but, if' there's a viable cheap alternative I figure that someone here might know of it.

Cheers!

MC

Thread: Arrival..
21/03/2013 11:55:49

Well, here's another first for yours truly, a post on the GetWoodworking forum - will wonders never cease?

This is just a line or two to say hello, and to introduce myself as new editor of The Woodworker. I've taken over from Mike Lawrence - still on the team I'm glad to say - and will be doing what I can to maintain and improve our illustrious publication.

Hopefully you'll be seeing improvements on both printed page and the screen as I work together with our new web editor Steve Winter to sharpen up GetWoodworking.com over the coming weeks and months.

Feel free to contact me, I will be replying, but it may take a day or two!

Mark

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker incorporating Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker inc Good Woodworking 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Felder UK April 2016
Triton
Wood Workers Workshop
Transwave 2017
D B Keighley
Tool Post
Turners Tool Box
Chippendale
D&M Tools
Tormek
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact