By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Nathan john

Here is a list of all the postings Nathan john has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: folding library chair
25/03/2013 08:58:55

Hi, I just checked these links and I did not get related info from these links. All links are not so great for help. crying

Thread: Turning Chess Pieces
25/03/2013 08:15:14

Thanks for sharing this amazing turner video. He has done a brilliant work. with chess piece.

Thread: chess table
20/03/2013 10:40:36

Hi, Wolfie how are you? hope you are enjoying your life. I knew my some comments on that item. I was just searching the forums and which things have impressed me so that's why I did not control myself so my comments on it.

Posted by Wolfie on 18/03/2013 11:29:13:

Thank you Nathan and welcome to the forum. I notice that several of your comments are about items from several years ago so you may not get the response you were expecting as not all of those people are still using the forum as often as they used to.

perhaps you could write a little bit about yourself in your profile. Thank you again.

Ian

Thread: Bunk beds
18/03/2013 08:12:00

Hi, I recently found your post I admired you have done a wonderful job. The bunk bed is looking so wonderful. The idea of chest of drawers is so marvelous. The bottom one is for the bed or a storage idea?

Thread: Bed side tables
18/03/2013 08:06:02

Hi, I recently found your post I admired you have done a wonderful job. The bedside cabinets are looking so nice these tables are looks small in size. The top of the bedside table which you put a black glass that's a really marvelous idea.

Thread: Bed side tables
18/03/2013 08:02:46

Hi, I recently found your post I admired you have done a wonderful job. The bedside cabinets are looking so nice these tables are looks small in size. The top of the bedside table which you put a black glass that's a really marvelous idea. Thanks for sharing.

Thread: Two more sets
18/03/2013 07:45:55

Woo! that's really amazing you have done a great job. thumbs up The people's really wants some doors trimming like these type of door in their gardens. I really appreciate you.

Thread: chess table
18/03/2013 07:38:00

Woo! excellent job Ian. I love the chess table. I am a big fan of chess I love to play. That's really a marvelous piece you have made there Ian. thumbs up

18/03/2013 07:37:19

Woo! excellent job Ian. I love the chess table. I am a big fan of chess I love to play. That's really a nice piece you have made there Ian.

Thread: Futon design
18/03/2013 07:31:10

I don't have any idea. The best way to find you must search on the internet may be you will get it.

Thread: Bedside Cabinet
15/03/2013 11:30:32

Marvelous pine cabinet Hawkeye! You really finished it perfectly. The table lamp looks so chic. Really you have done an excellent job. yes Keep it up.

Thread: Cracked effect finish
15/03/2013 11:20:33

Hi, Matthew bridges I am new in the wooden field sorry I don't have much experience.

Thread: Dark oak stain
15/03/2013 11:02:10

I admire the valuable information you offered here. Thanks for this great information it really helpful for everyone. yes

Thread: How to Select the Polish and Waxes
15/03/2013 10:52:33

Hi, I want to polished my king size bed and bedside cabinets please guide me how can I apply polish and which polish is the best for my bed and cabinets.

Thread: New work
14/03/2013 11:11:18

Hi, Mike Amazing! superb designs the first one is so interesting I think you are a good professional designer. I like your wooden boxes.

Thread: Cherry cabinet
14/03/2013 11:00:54

Excellent job Martin Howlett! I like wooden cherry cabinets marvelous wooden storage cabinet idea. Your clients really so pleased with you. You have finished a graceful look neat and lovely.

Thread: First wooden hinges
14/03/2013 10:45:25

Excellent job Richard! I like wooden hinges your marvelous box looks so interesting. thumbs up

Thread: More wardrobes in progress
14/03/2013 10:38:49

Good Wishes to Everyone, Hi everybody I am new here, hope that I can learn something in this forum and make some friends in the forum. Thanks a lot!

I just saw your post and I am very impressed I like your wardrobes. Really you have done an excellent job.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker incorporating Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker inc Good Woodworking 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Triton
Wood Workers Workshop
Felder UK April 2016
Transwave 2017
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Turners Tool Box
Tormek
D B Keighley
D&M Tools
Tool Post
Chippendale
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact