By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Steven

Here is a list of all the postings Steven has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: New moderator
19/03/2013 11:29:41

Hi Richard, thankyou also for your welcome. I will be keeping a close eye on the forums and aim to resolve issues as swiftly as I can. In response to your concerns about the loss of videos can I ask that you attempt to view them again as I believe they are now working correctly. Steve.

18/03/2013 23:33:20

Thankyou for your welcome Dennis, I agree fun, enjoyment and sharing of knowledge are what makes this forum strong, we can i am sure build on the talented members contributing to the forum.

Steve.

Edited By Steven on 18/03/2013 23:34:26

18/03/2013 22:12:57

Hi my name is Steve and would like to introduce myself as your new website editor and forum moderator.

I am excited to get started and look forward to building on what’s good, as well as tightening up the look and feel of the site.

Don’t worry I won’t go mad just work on what’s not there right now. Obviously I’m going to be beavering away in the back ground, so keep going with what you all do so well.

Steve.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of The Woodworker incorporating Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find The Woodworker inc Good Woodworking 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Felder UK April 2016
Wood Workers Workshop
Transwave 2017
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Triton
Chippendale
D B Keighley
Turners Tool Box
Tormek
D&M Tools
Tool Post
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact