Peter Sefton Furniture School Open Day
Peter Sefton Furniture School in Worcestershire is having an Open Day on Saturday 18th July; do come along between 10am-4pm to find out about our long and short furniture making and woodworking courses. You can meet our expert tutors, see professional demonstrations and pick up advice, tools and products:-
· Peter Sefton will be demonstrating Hand Tool techniques and showing WoodRiver planes
· Chris Eagles will be demonstrating woodturning with Easy Wood Tools
· Thomas Flinn and Clifton Planes will be here demonstrating their Hand Saws and Bench Planes
· Hammer Felder will be demonstrating their silent spiral cutter block
· Lee Stoffer, will be demonstrating green woodworking techniques including carving wooden spoons
· Chris Yates will be talking Routing techniques
· Wealden Cutters will be here with Gordon Fry talking about their new cutter range
· Bob Jones will be demonstrating French Polishing
· Wood Workers Workshop will have deals on many tools on the day
· The Professional Long Course students will have their End of Year Show where you can also talk with Sean Feeney, the School’s Designer/Maker in Residence
This year’s charity is “Help for Heroes” and they will be manning the BBQ, and they will also be collecting any unused or old hand tools that will be auctioned by David Stanley Auctions. So do bring any of your unused or old hand tools along to the Open Day with all proceeds going to the charity in order to equip their woodworking facilities for our injured servicemen and women.
The Threshing Barn, Welland Road, Upton Upon Severn, Worcestershire, WR8 0SN
Want the latest issue of Good Woodworking or The Woodworker? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!
Love Woodworking? Sign up to our emails for the latest news and special offers!
We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!