...from Classic Hand Tools
|Gloforce Eye-Light Plus||Gloforce Eye-Light Pro|
The Eye-Light is a 1,000 Lumen rechargeable LED floodlight with a choice of unique 27cm or 45cm magnetic goosenecks, which can position the light exactly where it’s needed. Either as a standalone light, attached to metal surfaces, or even hooked over or wrapped around items or surfaces. If that’s not convenient enough, then optional accessories include clamps, suction cups and magnetic feet to make this, what Classic Hand Tools believe, is the most convenient and versatile worklight on the market.
Using the most advanced LED chips, the Eye-Light outperforms most battery floodlights four times its size and weight.
The light head only weighs 220g, has a diameter of 70mm, comes with a helpful LED battery indicator, and it even acts as a power bank that can charge your phone.
• Intensely bright 1,000 Lumen cordless floodlight
• Strong non-scratch rubber magnet
• 27cm and 45cm goosenecks to position the light exactly where it’s needed
• 7 hours run time on medium beam and over 3.5 hours on full beam
• Can be positioned into areas other lights cannot
• Can be hung over shoulders as a hands-free worklight/floodlight
• Can be hooked over or wrapped around items and surfaces
• Can be used as a standalone light using metal the frame
• Light head can be detached, weighs only 220g and is pocketable
• Optional clamp, suction cup and MagFoot accessories
• IP65 and IK10 (weather and shock proof)
• USB power bank to charge phone and other mobile devices
Prices start from £49.99 for the Gloforce Eye-Light Plus and £79.99 for the Gloforce Eye-Light Pro.
See the Classic Hand Tools website for further details.
Want the latest issue of The Woodworker incorporating Good Woodworking? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!
We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!