By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Itching to do something

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
David A. Moody04/10/2017 05:42:04
101 forum posts
19 photos

Today I'm at my former workplace, as I was yesterday, and perhaps tomorrow, training current staff to do what I used to do when I worked here. Thank God I'm getting paid for it.

While I'm in-between tasks I have with me one of my magazines which I'm readying through. As much as I thoroughly enjoy reading them I sometimes find myself feeling unable to read them for too long because I get so wound up with excitement over ideas that I'm coming up with that are inspired by what I'm reading that I just want to get to work. But how can I? I'm sitting in a computer room helping staff conduct 4 sessions of MAP testing each day. I want to be at home working with wood!!!!!

Edited By David A. Moody on 04/10/2017 05:42:23

David A. Moody04/10/2017 05:43:59
101 forum posts
19 photos

back to reading the magazine, and to dreaming of more enjoyable things to do methinks!

Derek Lane04/10/2017 15:56:18
3104 forum posts
943 photos

I have not been in the shed for over a week and must get back out there again. But I know what you mean about reading books or magazines as they keep giving me ideas as well. The problem being is deciding which project to make next

David A. Moody05/10/2017 01:15:41
101 forum posts
19 photos

Yep! Although choosing a project is not a problem, I've got those Christmas projects to work on, and a new tv unit which needs finishing, so plenty to keep me going.

**LINK**

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Good Woodworking or The Woodworker? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find Good Woodworking & The Woodworker

Email News - Join our newsletter

Love Woodworking? Sign up to our emails for the latest news and special offers!

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Triton
Felder UK April 2016
Chris Tribe Furniture
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Transwave 2017
D B Keighley
D&M Tools
Turners Tool Box
Tool Post
Chippendale
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact