By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Robin Buckland 3

Here is a list of all the postings Robin Buckland 3 has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: GWW Index
07/10/2017 18:42:22

Hello John,

I don't know the answer I'm afraid but will follow up and come back to you when I can.

Robin

Thread: How many characters?
22/09/2017 10:29:31

Hello Ron,

Difficult to say what caused that problem but sometimes it can be to do with Word itself. Without getting over detailed, there can be all sorts of hidden codes (usually formatting) which might be causing the problem, though I can't be certain that is the issue. While there is a limit to the number of characters (I can't recall the number at the moment) then 1400 or so should not be a problem. What I'd suggest is that you paste the text into a basic word processor tool such as Notepad and then copy and paste from there, that should work for you.

Hope that helps but do let us know if it continues to be a problem.

Robin

Thread: Chestnut Burr
30/08/2017 08:17:39

Hi Derek,

That is an unusual and lovely looking bowl.thumbs up

Robin

Thread: Half track
26/08/2017 19:12:20

Thanks Derek. thumbs up

Robin smile

26/08/2017 17:58:17

Hello Derek,

Your M3 looks a real treat. thumbs up I am a military vehicle fan though not a woodworker and this looks marvellous. Can I ask how you went about the curved front mudguards?

Robin smile

Thread: 35y falklands rememberance plate.
16/02/2017 08:33:24

Hello Dennis,

Though not a woodworker myself (I do 'back room' admin for this site), this is a lovely thing to have done, and it looks excellent. thumbs up It brings back memories for me not only because my eldest son was born the week of the invasion, but also as my own uncle was involved, the governor, Sir Rex Hunt along with my aunt, Lady Mavis.

Robin

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Good Woodworking or The Woodworker? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find Good Woodworking & The Woodworker

Email News - Join our newsletter

Love Woodworking? Sign up to our emails for the latest news and special offers!

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Peter Sefton IMPROVE FAST LONG
Chris Tribe Furniture
Triton
Felder UK April 2016
Transwave 2017
Chippendale
Turners Tool Box
D&M Tools
D B Keighley
Tool Post
Subscription Offers

Subscribe to<br />    The Woodworker Magazine and receive a FREE gift

Contact Us

We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch!

Click here to find who to contact